10th Herbapol Esencja Natury Awards Gala
For the 10th year, we were delighted to hand out the Herbapol Esencja Natury Awards for those who Draw inspiration from nature and live by its rules.
On October 18th, 2018, the following individuals and organizations were recognized: 1
- Nature & Family category: Reni Jusis. Eco-friendly mother and healthy lifestyle evangelist. Recognized for promoting a hands-on parenting and inspiring young parents to look for new solutions in their children’s upbringing. For constantly challenging the stereotype of „show-business mother” stereotype.
- Nature in Life category: Marcin Kostrzyński. Wildlife observer. Recognized for innovative and intuitive approach to nature. For “Przyrodyjki” – illustrated movies for children on wild animals, in which he shares his knowledge on wildlife.
- Nature and Taste category: Daria Ładocha. Food blogger. Recognized for sharing her voracious appetite for life with others. For creating a culinary library with recipes for generations to come. For her life philosophy, where change is a road, and this road can become an adventure.
- Nature and Travels category: Nela Mała Reporterka. Main character of her own travel books. Nominated for an incredible passion for travels at such young age, and for her books that teach and encourage others (noth only children!) to travel.
- Nature and Education category: Zbigniew Tomasz Nowak. Botanist and phytotherapy passionate. Recognized for his passion and knowledge in phytotherapy. Also, for popularizing healthy diet and lifestyle. For numerous books on phytotherapy.
- Nature and Sport category: Miłka Raulin. Younges woman from Poland to climb the Seven Summits. Recognized for ability to share her positive attitude and unshakeable power of dreams that leads to Earth’s highest mountains.
- Nature and Lifestyle category: Kinga Rusin. Eco-lifestyle advocate. Recognized for her huge engagement and tireless work towards protecting the environment and animals. For her honest and reliable journalism, and love and respect of nature.
- Nature and Science category: Polish Committee on Herbs. Founded in 1929, it operated to develop and advertise herbalism and phytotherapy. Recognized for representing Polish herbal brand both in country and abroad. For promoting the knowledge on its main points of interest. On behalf of the Committee, the award was receive by the President of the Borad, Jerzy Jambor, PhD.
On top of that, a special recognition was awarded to Maja Popielarska, for her everlasting love of nature that she shares with others.
The event was hosted by Olivier Janiak and concluded by Daria Zawiałow’s concert.